Thursday, December 20, 2018

Unseen Connection Of Me With Him




 Unseen Connection Of Me With Him



What’s between us is an unidentified thread that neither he nor I can see. It’s quite funny to recall all the conversations yet every time I do so I feel myself full of life. Yes! He remained to be my soulful motivator. In between the silly conversations there are several time when he fell for me and many more times when I fell for him. While in this process of falling we, yes we started to climb upon the stairs for our career. The process of climbing sometimes sounded like boredom yet we had no choice.

Stairs to the career! Hmm really seem hard to match up rhythm with the same idiotic person when the criteria and your career differ. There were piled complaints of him when I used to have no time for him. Even I remember myself saying he hardly cares, why should I care? But the thread connecting us never broke. It just went connecting closer and closer.

Remembering, how we started? Hmm, the day I told him I am a bad girl, haha that’s really funny but he believed I was not. So that belief is the major reason we are connected. Moreover, the way we imagine and fantasize the world in our head is also the connection we have: yet unseen and unrealized at many points. Even after connecting this close he’s not my boyfriend nor is my best friend. May be he exceeded both: he holds a respect from beneath the heart, while my heart finds no words to express. The feeling just complicates me.

He hardly knows how I create these silly imaginations in head. My source is him, yes him. All the romantic thoughts, all the thrilling flirts, all the inspiring vibrations, everything comes from you and our silly conversations. An unseen connection that drives us and the silly conversations that connect us are the only meaningful base to our relation. It is really complicated to define who he is to me though flirting with him makes my mood glow.

Every time he admired me, I kind of blush. “Your eyes are the most playful factor I have ever seen in life miss beautiful. No doubts they are beautiful. Intensity of your eyes they drive me crazy like hell, seems like almost half of your secrets you hide in there.” These words from him are damn locked in this heart. Every moment he says he loves the way I think, I want him to realize I always think of the connection between us but nothing else. At the end of every day I think about us falling: then next morning starts with the thought of climbing me and him into our life. I then think to keep this connection safe just to make sure my soulful life is him. And he is neither my boyfriend in the romantic hour nor the best friend in my cries and laugh. He is motivation! motivation of my life, my living... Oh Butterfly! Dear Butterfly! You inspire me every day, I may not express nor say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Creation

Womenhood

In the heart of the village, her presence shines, A beacon of hope, a thread that binds. She walks with grace, her spirit bright, A woman le...