Saturday, December 8, 2018

MY ROMANTIC DIARY

MY ROMANTIC DIARY




I wish for the moment of fantasy where;

You could love me unconditionally being for only being me...

I wish for the moment when; you would find my lap as your finest pillow

And i would run my fingers through your hair.

I wish to find you listening to; whatever I say .

At last, when you are done listening.

I wish you to stop me.

Stop me! Without,  your fingers or words.

I wish it to be your lips placed over mine.

I wish my acts;

Making your heart flutter and flutter.

And after getting no words to express how you felt.

You would come closer and just hug me!

To make me attend your heartbeats,

Letting me to lean over you.

I wish when my life fall:

Towards the darker shade like, night.

You would appear to me and,

Twinkle as the brightest and closest star to my life.

I wish whatever the situation gets;

You would stand next to me.

Holding me in your arms,

Standing by my side, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Creation

Womenhood

In the heart of the village, her presence shines, A beacon of hope, a thread that binds. She walks with grace, her spirit bright, A woman le...