Tuesday, December 18, 2018

My Ex-thing.



My Ex-thing.


We’ve had a quirky past but let’s face it… having each other as exes is much better than not having each other in our lives at all!  I supposed you to be arrogant and nasty, annoying and rude. Thanks for being none of that. There was a day when I thought that you were the best thing that happened to me. There was also a day when I thought that you were the worst thing that happened to me. Today I think that you weren’t meant to be the best or the worst thing to my life – or WE, were never meant to be YOU and I, may be because ended being nobody. 
We will never know why we had heartbreak written in our fates, but I will always remember the beautiful memories of our amazing dates. Sometimes I think I have moved on, sometimes I think that I still love you. The emptiness in my heart and the confused state of my mind, I wish you knew. After all the love that I gave you, heartbreak is the gift that you gave me. forgiveness is the gift I am going to give you. I would LOVE to admit that I HATE you but the truth is and I HATE to admit it, that I still LOVE you. And i realize you are; My Ex- thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Creation

Womenhood

In the heart of the village, her presence shines, A beacon of hope, a thread that binds. She walks with grace, her spirit bright, A woman le...