Saturday, December 15, 2018

THE LAST WISH


THE LAST WISH


I’m not born stupid! Though I love to be one;
Every moment I am with you.
Neither I am talkative; yet I start nonstop lectures and day
Finding a perfect listener in you.
I hardly flirt: while my heart flutters!
Finding you around.
I just feel to irritate you all the time:
And at last no complain from you at all.
After all my mood swings: my silence is the only thing
That bothers you a lot.

Neither you nor I!
Ever expressed how much priority do we hold for eachother.
I don’t wish to know of and about this priority.
Yet, when I die; I want you.
I want you, to come running to me,
with your eyes full of tears.
then shout a loud
- “Stop kidding you kiddo! Just wake up.
Just wake up and live some more memories  with me.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Creation

Womenhood

In the heart of the village, her presence shines, A beacon of hope, a thread that binds. She walks with grace, her spirit bright, A woman le...