Tuesday, October 23, 2018

I AM FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME

Out of hundred rays that fall upon me,
you are the one that made me feel ; so warm.
yes i am especial,after thousand tantrums i do
and you are the one who gets happier with me.
i do not know what exactly has happened to me:
but babe i am falling in love with me.

Locked in your arms, and some pillow fights
casual conversation with some sensual jokes
and the cheesy poses for the old portrait.
babe who are we just two hearts falling for love.
some times i do want to tell you
honey! you are the reason
that i have loved myself more than anybody else:
cause i know a part of you survives in me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Creation

Womenhood

In the heart of the village, her presence shines, A beacon of hope, a thread that binds. She walks with grace, her spirit bright, A woman le...