Thursday, October 11, 2018

I AM- a toy!


I AM- a toy!


Romantic melody hit those ears 

And my heart did not  moved an inch.

Had my heart grown cold or old?

It did not flutter!

After someone wispered love to it.

Speechless; with numb heart,

And i had to give a reply!

It must have had been a stroke that hit me;

While my heart yelled- ” ouch! it’s difficult.”

Yes! i can. i can!

I can wisper of- “an illusion.illusion of love to you”

Illusion after your romantic melody.

Finest act of mine, that would appear to be.

Hey honey! I am – ‘The Toy ‘

The toy one loved the most; long ago…

And, now left alone:

Lifeless and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Creation

Womenhood

In the heart of the village, her presence shines, A beacon of hope, a thread that binds. She walks with grace, her spirit bright, A woman le...