Monday, December 30, 2019

Few More Promises to You


Few More Promises to You


Few things I believe of you.
Few faith that I owe you.
Few heart that lives within you.
Few hurdles crossed by you,
Will always be the same as my promises to you.
Yes! Promises to you...

Few second when you hold me.
Few hours that you are not near me.
Few moments that just included you and me.
Few love that you gave me.
Few smiles that came to me,
Will always be in my memories as my promises to you.
Yes! Promises to you...

Few miles we walk together.
Few words that we argued upon.
Few fights that were just clueless.
Few hugs that were just too warm. 
Few kisses that stopped these unstoppable lips and lectures,
Will always be the favorite as my promises to you.
Yes! Promises to you...

Few tests that made me cry.
Few minutes when I had worries.
Few nights when I pressed my hands against you.
Few pulls when you were unstoppable.
Few giggles when you whispered love to me.
Few dreams that we dream together,
Will always be the routine as my promises to you.
Yes! Few more Promises to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Creation

Womenhood

In the heart of the village, her presence shines, A beacon of hope, a thread that binds. She walks with grace, her spirit bright, A woman le...