Friday, December 27, 2019

October Night: I am taken away


October Night: I am taken away


The reflection of the bloomed moon, on the surface of the sea. I felt as if, she came up to glance itself, In her mirror in the sea. The moment was so delighted that, I was taken away.

I felt lucky to be her audience while, I found no words to define how beautiful she looked. All I could do was to hold still at the place where I was. I wish if I could touch her, feel her; Alas! I couldn’t. Yet I was taken away.

When my eyes struck my hand it was 11: 53 pm Then I thought beauty blooms only in the peace. Like, she bloomed above the world so high. The full circle and her glow made the earth shine As if, she was the provider. And looking at her, I was taken away.

The lights from her, as if it was giving relief to my eye. The way she was floating in the sea , made my soul weightless. She was the envious circle that carried my pain away. The bloomed flower I could smell so good from miles away. October night, the envious full moon. While from the bottom of my heart I felt: I was taken away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Creation

Womenhood

In the heart of the village, her presence shines, A beacon of hope, a thread that binds. She walks with grace, her spirit bright, A woman le...