Thursday, January 2, 2020

Contaminated Memories of Ours.


Contaminated memories of ours

The cold breeze again lifted my hair off my shoulder, tonight. With the glimpse of the bright moon and stars around it; I feel nothing but the contaminated memory of ours in my loneliness. I remember the time, holding your hands and the random talks used to be yours favourite. I still think of the moments when you used to be a good listener to me when I discussed how I think our future should last together.  I remember how you continuously stare upon me. And each time I asked “you what’s wrong?”, you used to lean towards me and kiss me.

I get goosebumps all over my body. “Yeah, it’s very cold”- I speak to myself.  Rubbing my both hands and blowing some warm air to it. Though, you are no more I will try to trace you in the contaminated memories of ours. I have waited for you beneath the sky, from the full moon to the new moon. And still after six long years without you, I still feel the same old feeling in this atmosphere like I used to before with you. I lived my six years with you where the audience were the sky full of the stars and the only moon. Now since six long years the audience must say- I look incomplete without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Creation

Womenhood

In the heart of the village, her presence shines, A beacon of hope, a thread that binds. She walks with grace, her spirit bright, A woman le...