Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Simply, you!!!



I only have one importance left in this life; and it's You. Only, you!
One importance; no doubt baby, it's you..Simply, you!
Treasuring you within my heart; where my happiness come along you!
Oh! Love, there shall I need you! I seek you!!!


Mine heart when meets yours comes onto life;
The particular moment my heart actually beats for me.
My heart when it feels yours; makes me beautiful, the way I never felt before!
On notes, when my heart fell for you; 
I lost myself from me, as I couldn't neither stop nor control myself from loving you...
Now it beats next to you, for you and because of you.
Yes, You! Simply, you!!!


Smiling! I can't help this feeling because I  now have reason to celebrate my living.
Dreaming! Is now limitless as it never happened more fantasizing before I met you..
Living! Actually is now the luxury as my charming shades as soulful love of yours is with me... 
While every on and off mood swings I go through is now a fun...
Only and only because of you! Simply, you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Creation

Womenhood

In the heart of the village, her presence shines, A beacon of hope, a thread that binds. She walks with grace, her spirit bright, A woman le...