Sunday, January 19, 2020

You: To me ❤️


Yeah you mean world to me!


There are so many things I have shared with you, from a family to friends, happiness to tears, fears to strength, partner in crime to the time when I said only you are guilty. 

Yet apart from every single fight, arguments, all those bully's the most beautiful thing I always have with you will be our bond which is filled with secret folds of love that non the words can actually phrase nor the world can understand. The world has only seen and observed the bitter feelings and treatments I have given you; yet they can hardly realize how I always want to protect you. While it's really difficult to find a trustable prescious person, I have you next to me. Whatever we have shared or have been to each other in good or bad times will be our sweetest memories that we are gonna carry till death. You are a simple solution to my complicated life while sometimes a mega complication too. Although, I don't treat you good few times, I have loved you so much ❤️; More than any world or words can express. I don't often say this yet I promise to be next to you.

I know out there is a world, of those who underestimates you; where I expect you to be strong man with words. Before you shape into perfection I want you to learn from your mistakes. I want to turn your weakness into strength and focus over your life. In life you will find so many people who will offer you with suggestions, advices and decisions too. But there I want you to stand with your own decision that you won't regret. I want you to enjoy your living. Somewhere I have appeared too rude to you, too strict with you though it was all for your well shake so forgive me for that.


Thank you #Creative_Cake for making it possible

While I even regret the fact that I couldn't be with you on you special occasions. I have literally planned for 10th Jan, 2020; but sorry somewhere I failed. I wanted to surprise you though I couldn't. There are so many situations and occasions when we fought to make things and stuffs equal(from food to dresses, chocolates to scolds, from Dad and Mom to strangers attention at home, from punishment to reward)🤣. We wanted to divide every single things 50:50, yet we never realized while making things 50:50 we had a comple one all bond for life. I we were still are silly enough yet every silly and stupid memories are close to my heart ❤️. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Creation

Womenhood

In the heart of the village, her presence shines, A beacon of hope, a thread that binds. She walks with grace, her spirit bright, A woman le...