Sunday, November 11, 2018

ramdom

I do believe you exist somewhere. Not with me but somewhere watching over me. It do hurts but I will smile for you. It do pains but I will never tear apart. I know you are gone while by times i repent for not having you in life. your death was the coldest and the scariest thing that occur in my life. 


I want to see you but its OK I will I will stare up the sky. I am sure you are now the brightest star ever.I miss you and its fine I will keep missing you too. now I am a grown up kid who can control her outgrowing desires and moods. 

Stay safe and bless me from heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Creation

Womenhood

In the heart of the village, her presence shines, A beacon of hope, a thread that binds. She walks with grace, her spirit bright, A woman le...