Thursday, November 7, 2019

My Incomplete Fantasy: Relationship Ended





My Incomplete Fantasy: Relationship Ended

I don't believe the my next chapter had my journey to sail on my own after the nightmare that I had assumed of. Finally, our relation ended because he left without any word and I no more wanted to be the pressure in his life. I could at least understand that he is a busy man and he has a lot task to perform in his daily life other than me. And may be that's why he wanted to leave. Yeah! he said he got tired of everything so the first thing that he wants to giveup was me.



Yeah! this was heartbreaking that to me, my world crashed infront of my own eyes and i could do nothing. I could do nothing to save our world at all, where he didn't even had a second thought to save it: that breaks me deep inside. But out of all the heartbreaking facts or those tears; the funniest part was he left when I started trusting him more than me. Every time I told people that nobody is ever worth of my trust but stupidly I fall over him. I realize he left when I needed a strong support next to me. He left when I believed he would stay even when everyone will turn their face away from me: he proved me I am wrong. While, I still believe I am strong enough to deal with any situations, even after things ended up between us. What makes me loose my strength at some point is he left without saying a word. I understand may be for him to explain things must have been difficult; as we planned our future too far together which without coming into action has been a past now.

Today, even after you left me on my weakest nerves, I don't really have any bad word for you. Rather, I prefer to thank you. Thank you! for giving me the best lesson for  life. The lessons that helped me realize that my life should depend on myself. "Nobody is a Soulmate here, it's your soul and you who makes the living survive the crisis all alone"- thank you for helping me conclude why life should be independent. Moreover, thank you for making be independent where I realized I can achieve so much on my own. After you left, the weakest nerves in me became such strong that it gave birth to a new me. 

I remember being lost around with your memories after you left. I remember the uncountable questions that I asked to myself. I still have goosebumps to commend who much the memories of us haunted me like a nightmare. Yeah! it became nightmare everytime I remembered our planned future, that never came true. While I even recall how much I regretted all the memories I had with you because they made me sad all the time. Today I cherish them all, I cherish all those memories of us. Because those memories helped me to come out of all the sorrows. 

1 comment:

Latest Creation

Womenhood

In the heart of the village, her presence shines, A beacon of hope, a thread that binds. She walks with grace, her spirit bright, A woman le...