Thursday, February 7, 2019

Love; To ME



Love; To ME



Love is something that brings cheers, joy and cute moments in our life.  When and where ever our loved one is: from in your heart we feel for them, care for them. In trouble, we try our best to help, to ease them, put efforts to shot their problem. While our efforts are onto the comfort and satisfaction: of our loved one. Moreover, we expect a good image in their heart, connection to their soul. We share every single thought with them. While, sometimes we lack words to express our inner heart. Our feelings to the very special person whom we want to share every feeling within us. Yet, we do not find words to exactly depict our deepest feelings. There we prefer so many things and ways to hint them of our feeling.

To me I never knew what love is? Yet, when I looked at you my heart felt like you were tickling it. The most amazing journey in my love-life started when you said to me, “I do feel for you, be my girl”. I never expected you to love me back, that really was surprising and dream come true moment for me.

While, one of the refreshing things about love to me is: I have a very loving reason to wake up for every morning in your arms. Hmm, there I just needed that tight hold from you. I do find we both are equally weird; let’s say we are mutually compatible for each other in context to our weirdness… It feels like, it was yesterday I fell in love with you, today I am falling in love with you, and I really don’t want to end up loving you… It is my heart that longs for you and so are my eyes. Even my soul is crazy for you. While my arms they don’t want to go empty, it just feels to reach you out.  

1 comment:

  1. kasto heart touching words lekhchau yaar tme.. Continue your Blogs....

    ReplyDelete

Latest Creation

Womenhood

In the heart of the village, her presence shines, A beacon of hope, a thread that binds. She walks with grace, her spirit bright, A woman le...