Thursday, August 27, 2020

Blessed with the aroma of love



Dissolving life into a tragedy and despair may be I have lost enough! Enough moments to live within the joy and pleasure to please this life. May be I was to impacted with those criticisms. With all those criticisms they made; somewhere I got entangled underneath their criticism and opinion. And I frowned! Yeah, I frowned fearing their opinions will soon drag me lower and lower... I frowned enough to forget what freedom was in my past life. I frowned where I forgot to glow as me. Rather, I tried to get adopted as their opinion forgetting where I belong. 

Luckily, I woke up... I woke up after a long sleep where I tried the best way to get adapted. This morning, I was touched by a faint rainbow... Where the faintness had driven me to a different diameters and dimensions; filling me with hopes that life and love will find me very soon. Things will go back to what it was then.  Once again I will be blessed back with the aroma of love and living. I won't deny I lost my lights somewhere on the way. But I trust that I will once again turn into the firefly chasing the darkness, enlightening the hopes for joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Creation

Womenhood

In the heart of the village, her presence shines, A beacon of hope, a thread that binds. She walks with grace, her spirit bright, A woman le...