Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Do I Love You??

Do I Love You???



Actually it's not really difficult to write about love. I've seen couples saying the same thing over and over for so many years. So I feel; it depends on how honest it is and how good one make themselves up to other. You can say 'I love you' in a trillion ways, and it can always sound different or feel different.

But today I realized it's not easy to sit down and open yourself up and say, 'This is how much I love you or something.’ Gosh! This crap is much more difficult, you know? It's scary to do that. It’s even scary when you excitedly plan a date and when you are onto it becomes difficult for you to open up. So far in this world I was not dying to hear you say, 'I love you. Or I love you, too' But I do think that if we leave this legacy of love and passion in the world, then I think we've done our job in a world that's getting colder and colder by the day. But life would turn out to be a regret if I don’t share you of those feelings too. Yes! It would be the regret of my life that I had not said 'I love you' for today, tomorrow or often enough.


Well, well there is no stress on or about dating necessarily but even though the excitements and anticipations and new feelings could be a bit overwhelming and making relationships’ filled with stress and all. Sticking with a wrong fellow could also be a nightmare when it comes to a relationship.

Hmm, I realized; to say 'I love you' one must first be able to say the 'I'. Therefore I will be looking forward to be the I in every twists and turns. Expecting you to be “You” at all the destinations we plan for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Creation

Womenhood

In the heart of the village, her presence shines, A beacon of hope, a thread that binds. She walks with grace, her spirit bright, A woman le...